- 1 bag Rind Orange Chips
● For the batter:
- 1 stick salted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 extra large egg
● For the orange cream:
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup cream cheese; softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tbsp orange juice
- 2 tsp orange zest
- Orange food coloring (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Fill a saucepan with 2 inches of water. Find a heat-safe bowl that can rest on the saucepan and hover
just above the water to create a double-boiler.
3. Add the butter, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt to the bowl and bring the water to a soft simmer.
4. Stir the ingredients together as the butter melts. After the butter is melted, cook for two minutes and
remove from the heat.
5. Let the mixture cool for 5 minutes before whisking in the vanilla extract and the egg. Add the flour
and stir with a spatula until smooth and thoroughly combined.
6. In the bowl of an electric mixer, add the sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese. Beat on low
speed until combined. Add the vanilla, orange juice, orange zest, and a few drops of food coloring if
desired. Beat on low speed until thoroughly combined.
7. Pour the brownie batter into a 9” by 9” baking dish lined with parchment paper.
8. Drop tablespoon sized portions of the orange cream throughout the brownie batter. Use a fork to swirl
the cream into the batter. Press the orange chips into the batter in an even layer.
9. Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool for 30 minutes before removing from the pan and cutting into your desired number of pieces