● ¼ cup maple syrup
● 2 tbsp honey
● ¼ cup coconut oil; melted
● 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
● ½ cup pecans; chopped
● ½ cup walnuts: chopped
● ½ cup sliced almonds
● ¼ cup white chocolate chips
● 1 bag RIND Orchard Blend Dried Fruits; chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, stir together the oats, pecans, walnuts, almonds, white chocolate chips, and the
chopped dried fruit.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, honey, and maple syrup.
4. Pour the coconut oil mixture over the oat mixture and stir until evenly combined.
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour the granola mixture onto the baking sheet
and spread into an even layer.
6. Bake for 25 minutes. Stir the granola around with a wooden spoon and return to the oven for
25 more minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 30 minutes.
7. Serve with fruit and yogurt