- 2oz Ghia 3/4oz Toasted Coconut Syrup
- 1/2oz Pineapple Gum Syrup 3-5 Dashes of Orange Bitters
- De La Calle Pineapple Spice Tepache (Seltzer Water is great too!)
- @rindsnacks Coconut Crisps for Glass Rim
- Garnish with @rindsnacks Pineapple (from the Tropical blend)
Chop RIND Coconut Crips into small pieces, rim the outside edge of the glass with pineapple gum syrup and dip into coconut pieces to rim glass. Combine Ghia, syrups and bitters in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake, shake, shake for about 15 seconds. Strain over ice into a cocktail shaker with ice and top with tepache/seltzer. Garnish with RIND dried pineapple. Cheers!