- RIND Snacks chewy strawberries from the Straw-Peary blend and Orange Chips
- 2 cups fresh strawberries quartered
- 2 pieces of orange peel
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 1/3 cup Grand Marnier Liqueur
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 bottle of prosecco or champagne
- Make strawberry simple syrup - In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, combine strawberries, orange peel, sugar, water, and mint. Bring to a rolling simmer, then reduce the heat to medium-low and continue simmering, gently mashing up the strawberries until the sugar has completely dissolved and the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool for 30 minutes. Once cool, discard the mint and orange peel, and strain through a fine mesh strainer.
- To make the mimosas - Stir the Grand Marnier into the chilled simple syrup, mixing well to combine. Fill a champagne flute with 2 tbs of the simple syrup mixture, 3 tbs of orange juice, and then fill almost all the way to the top with prosecco or champagne
- Garnish with RIND Orange slices and strawberries