- - Two 15-oz cans of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- - 1 c pumpkin puree
- - 0.5 c tahini
- - 0.5 tsp salt
- - Drizzle of olive oil or water as needed
- Sprig of fresh rosemary
- Several sprigs of fresh thyme
- 0.25 c roasted salted pepitas
- Sprinkle of sumac
- Bag of RIND Snacks Apple Chips
- In a food processor, combine all the hummus ingredients. Process for several minutes until a smooth, creamy consistency develops, scraping down the sides as needed. If you have trouble getting a smooth hummus, add a splash of olive oil or water.
- Transfer the hummus to a serving bowl.
- Chop the rosemary very finely and strip the thyme leaves from the stems of the thyme.
- Garnish the hummus with rosemary, thyme, pepitas, and a sprinkle of sumac.
- Serve with RIND Snacks Apple Chips for dipping.