- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 cups rolled oats (quick oats works fine too)
- 1 cup of RIND Orchard Blend
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Butter an 8 x 8 baking dish, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together milk, eggs, maple syrup, butter, baking powder, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Mix in oats, and dried cranberries.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes until set.
- Let cool slightly then cut into squares. Serve with Greek yogurt or peanut butter (or both!) and ENJOY