- 1 apple diced
- 1 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon crumble
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tsp maple syrup (sub: monkfruit)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- Topped this baby with RIND Apple Chips
- Heat your oven to 350F and heat your skillet under medium/high heat
- Add your chopped apples, coconut oil and cinnamon to your pan and mix until apples are soft. (4-5 min) mix everything together for crumble as well.
- Transfer cooked apple mixture to a bowl and top with your crumble mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes and enjoy! (broil for the last 2 for an extra crispy crisp!)