- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract Handful of cranberries
- Finely chopped RIND Snacks oranges
- Whisk together dry ingredients in one bowl and whisk all wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir slowly.
- Roughly chop cranberries and finely chop orange slices. Stir into batter.
- Drop 1 inch balls of dough on pan and bake for 8-10 minute at 350 degrees