- 1/4-1/2 cup @RINDsnacks Coconut Crisps 🥥
- 1 cup Protein Waffle Mix
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Rice Krispies
- 1/2 cup Raw Honey
- *1/4 cup Old Fashioned Oats - I ran out of oats today but the texture was still great regardless
1. Chop RIND Coconut Crisps.
2. Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl EXCEPT Coconut Crisps and stir until combined.
3. Fold in RIND Coconut crisps.
4. Form into balls and place on lined cookie sheet. Place in refrigerator until hard.
5. You can store in a air right container for up to 2 weeks.