- 1/2 cup mixed nuts (i used almonds and walnuts)
- 1 cup RIND coconut crisps chopped
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt
- 1/2 tsp sweetner (monkfruit or swerve)
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbs butter
- 2 tbs heavy cream
- In a bowl mix everything except chocolate, butter and heavy cream.
- in a separate bowl add chocolate chis, butter and 1 tbs heavy cream.
- Heat in microwave for 25 seconds; remove & stir and add another tbs heavy cream.
- Heat another 20 seconds (avoid burning).
- Remove and mix
- Add to the nut mixture.
- Mix well
- In a parchment lined tray add scoops of the mixture forming the shape with your fingers
- Freeze for 30minutes