Vegan, Whole Grain & Refined Sugar Free Cake
- Mix 6 cups ww flour, 3 tsp baking soda, 3 tsp baking powder, & ¼ tsp salt in bowl.
- Mash 3 bananas, add to bowl with 16oz applesauce, 1¼ cup avocado oil, & 1 cup unsweetened almond milk.
- Combine dry & wet ingredients. Split batter into three bowls.
- In 1st bowl, mix ⅓ cup culinary matchaIn 2nd bowl, mix ⅓ cup cacao. In 3rd bowl, mix ½ cup black sesame powder.
- Spoon each batter into greased 9” pie pans. Bake at 350F for 35-40min.
- Once cooled, cut a concentric circle from each layer. Arrange layers according to preferred color scheme.
- Stack layers & frost w/ yogurt + cacao powder.
- Top w/ blueberries, pumpkin seeds & RIND Snacks coconut flakes