Thick, wholesome & chock full of chewy dried persimmons, peaches & apple
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup monkfruit sweetener
- 1 bag of our Orchard Blend, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees & line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Beat together coconut oil & sweetener until creamy.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until thick batter forms.
- Divide batter into 12 balls & chill for 30 minutes.
- Flatten each ball slightly & bake cookies for 10-12 minutes.